This User Agreement (hereinafter Agreement) regulates the relationship between the owner (hereinafter kpoparazzi.com or Administration) on the one hand and the user of the site on the other hand.
The website kpoparazzi.com is not a mass media.
By using this site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the website kpoparazzi.com!
Rights and obligations of the parties
User has the right:
– to search for information on the site
– receive information from the site
– use the information from the site for personal, noncommercial purposes.
Administration has the right:
– at its own discretion and necessity to create, modify, cancel rules
– Restrict access to any information at the site
– not to disrupt the performance of the site
– Not to use scripts (programs) for automated information gathering and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
The Administration undertakes:
– Maintain the performance of the site, except when it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
Liability of the Parties
– the Administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
– In case of force majeure (war, state of emergency, natural disasters, etc.) the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as uninterrupted work of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement comes into force at any use of the site.
The Agreement ceases to be effective when a new version of the Agreement appears.
The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally modify this Agreement at its sole discretion.
The Administration does not notify users about the changes in the Agreement.