VIXX's N Tweeted an Apology to Fans Because of Fainting During their Performance

VIXX’s N fainted during their performance because of heat exhaustion in Gyeongju which made fans worry about his condition on whether he is going to be fine, or if it’s going to get worse.

However, on the 9th of August 2017 at 7:29 PM KST, N tweeted an apology of making people worry about him.

He said, “I really apologize for causing such trouble of making people worry about me. There are fans who came all the way to Gyeongju just to see our performance but I’m sorry. I’ll take care of my health and do my best next time to show the performances I wasn’t able to show you today. I’m very sorry.”

Many fans have replied to his tweet and said that he doesn’t need to apologize because it was not his fault and they are all wishing for him to get better soon.

Discussion

Related News
VIXX N Joins an Upcoming Mystery Thriller Drama with Kim Sun Ah and Lee Yi Kyung

VIXX N will be joining an upcoming new mystery - thriller genre project on MBC's Wednesday - Thursday drama having the title "Red Moon, Blue Sea" with Kim Sun Ah and Lee Yi Kyung as lead roles.

3 months ago
VIXX member Ravi Speaks About his Email Account Being Hacked
VIXX member Ravi Speaks About his Email Account Being Hacked

Recently, Ravi's email account was hacked, and on the 5th of September 2017, he posted on Twitter,"I will be dealing with the existing email account I've used. I'm not sure what you did with my music files that are on my account, but please stop hacking from now on."This wasn't the first time he addressed into his social media account about this kind of incident. He previously experienced it before and spoke against plagiarism. 기존에 사용하던 메일을 정리하였습니다. 메일에 있던 음악파일들을 어떻게 하셨을지 모르겠지만 더 이상 해킹은 삼가해주세요.

1 year ago
[UPDATE] Jellyfish Entertainment Responds to Rumors Regarding Leo Who is said to be Dating a Fan

Recently, Leo of VIXX was facing a controversial issue regarding dating a fan which has been questioned by some of his supporters and the media.

1 year ago
Teaser Video for VIXX's Upcoming Comeback
Teaser Video for VIXX's Upcoming Comeback

VIXX released their teaser video for their upcoming comeback.

1 year ago
N, Leader of VIXX Collapsed During their Event Performance
N, Leader of VIXX Collapsed During their Event Performance

On the 9th of August 2017, it is reported that N, the honored leader of VIXX, collapsed during their event performance at Gyeongju. He was helped by his members and his manager and was put on a stretcher to seek for treatment regarding the condition he has experienced. He is now resting and receiving his treatment.

1 year ago