VIXX's N Tweeted an Apology to Fans Because of Fainting During their Performance

VIXX’s N fainted during their performance because of heat exhaustion in Gyeongju which made fans worry about his condition on whether he is going to be fine, or if it’s going to get worse.

However, on the 9th of August 2017 at 7:29 PM KST, N tweeted an apology of making people worry about him.

He said, “I really apologize for causing such trouble of making people worry about me. There are fans who came all the way to Gyeongju just to see our performance but I’m sorry. I’ll take care of my health and do my best next time to show the performances I wasn’t able to show you today. I’m very sorry.”

Many fans have replied to his tweet and said that he doesn’t need to apologize because it was not his fault and they are all wishing for him to get better soon.

Discussion

Related News
VIXX Member Leo Will Be a Torchbearer for the 2018 Winter Olympics with His Fellow Member N

On the 8th of October 2017, Leo posted on his Instagram account saying, "Finally, I'm stating this~, I was selected to be a torchbearer on the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Torch Relay. I, Leo, will do the best that I can to run with the help of Powerade."

1 year ago
VIXX: To Hold a Fan Meeting in October
VIXX: To Hold a Fan Meeting in October

On the 7th of September 2017, it was confirmed by Jellyfish Entertainment that VIXX will be having their fan meeting on the 21st of October 2017 at Jamsil Indoor Stadium.

1 year ago
VIXX member Ravi Speaks About his Email Account Being Hacked
VIXX member Ravi Speaks About his Email Account Being Hacked

Recently, Ravi's email account was hacked, and on the 5th of September 2017, he posted on Twitter,"I will be dealing with the existing email account I've used. I'm not sure what you did with my music files that are on my account, but please stop hacking from now on."This wasn't the first time he addressed into his social media account about this kind of incident. He previously experienced it before and spoke against plagiarism. 기존에 사용하던 메일을 정리하였습니다. 메일에 있던 음악파일들을 어떻게 하셨을지 모르겠지만 더 이상 해킹은 삼가해주세요.

1 year ago
[WATCH] VIXX LR's Music Video of "Whisper"
[WATCH] VIXX LR's Music Video of "Whisper"

On the 28th of August 2017, VIXX LR releases their music video for the track "Whisper". With it's red and blue theme color, and with Leo and Ravi's vocal combination, the music video came out great!

1 year ago
[UPDATE] Jellyfish Entertainment Responds to Rumors Regarding Leo Who is said to be Dating a Fan

Recently, Leo of VIXX was facing a controversial issue regarding dating a fan which has been questioned by some of his supporters and the media.

1 year ago